Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold Empty Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 3:12 am

Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold

Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold 5242
    Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold Text Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold Html Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold Print
    Investors in Pitcairn: The inevitable return to gold Arrow Arab and international
    Economynews - Baghdad
    Some investors in the currency of Petcone and the rest of the digital currencies decided to sell their shares and return to what they call "safe haven", which is gold. 
    Gold traders in Europe recorded a five-fold increase in demand from people wanting to replace the Betquin, the Times reported.
    After a rocket surge over the past months, exceeding the threshold of $ 20,000, the price of the virtual currency collapsed last week to less than $ 10,000.
    And led to the formation of a wave of decline in digital currencies after reports that South Korea and China may prohibit currency trading, raising concerns that regulators launched a broader campaign on the currency.
    Daniel Marberger, the director of Quinninvest, said he sold a 30-kilogram ($ 1 million) gold in one day.
    "This amount was sold to investors in the digital currency of Petcown, which decreased by 23 percent."
    Analysts said the collapse of PeteCwin raises questions about the future of the digital process and investor confidence.

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 5:26 am