Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority meets with the Head of the Kurdistan Regiona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority meets with the Head of the Kurdistan Regiona Empty Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority meets with the Head of the Kurdistan Regiona

Post by Rocky Today at 4:17 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority meets with the Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation[/size]

[size=45]Professor Ammar Subhi, Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority, met today, Tuesday, October 1, 2024, in his private office, Professor Faris Issa, Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation in Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the financial problems and disputes between Erbil and Baghdad, the results of the recent discussions between the two sides, and how to find appropriate solutions for them were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government’s representation in Baghdad expressed his thanks for the efforts of the Federal Financial Supervision Authority and the Kurdistan Region for their efforts to solve problems and overcome obstacles that hinder the resolution of financial matters.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Chairman of the Federal Financial Supervision Commission praised the cooperation of the financial authorities in the Kurdistan Regional Government with the Commission, stressing that the two sides have made great strides towards resolving problems, finding radical solutions to them, and ending this thorny issue between Erbil and Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 7:30 am