Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain's prime minister rejects resignation of minister 60 seconds behind hearing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain's prime minister rejects resignation of minister 60 seconds behind hearing Empty Britain's prime minister rejects resignation of minister 60 seconds behind hearing

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:13 am

Britain's prime minister rejects resignation of minister 60 seconds behind hearing Ff

Britain's prime minister rejects resignation of minister 60 seconds behind hearing
    British Prime Minister Theresa May refused to accept the resignation of her country's secretary of international development, Michael Bates, because of a delay of one minute from a hearing in the House of Lords.
    Mai, who is on a visit to China, refused to resign, saying it was not worth it, and that Bates was "hard-working and diligent" in her government, said the spokesman for the prime minister's office.
    Lord Bates was summoned Wednesday to the House of Lords for questioning about income inequality between men and women in Britain, but was delayed for 60 seconds, prompting another official to answer a question that Bates was supposed to answer at the start of the questioning.
    "I am very shy. I had to be available to answer the question, so let me resign."
    Bates was due to answer British Prime Minister Teresa Mae in response to questions from members of the House of Commons about Mai's presence in China, but he attended the meeting after it began with a minute.
    According to the daily "Daily Mail," the presence of Lord Michael Bates late meeting could not answer the question posed by a member of the House of Commons, which made a member of the government to answer.
    Once Bates arrived at the House of Commons, he spoke to the members, saying he was very ashamed of not being there to answer their questions on behalf of the government because of his late attendance.
    Bates submitted his resignation immediately and left the meeting room amidst the cries of members of the House of Commons who asked him to go back and retract his resignation but insisted on leaving.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:55 pm