Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv Empty Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:58 am

[size=30]Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv[/size]
    04/02/2018 06:37 | Number of readings:
    font size: Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv Font_decrease Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv Font_enlarge
    Trend Press / Continue 
    On Thursday, the Israeli Communications Minister Ayoub Qara published in his Twitter account a picture of him with a man he said was a Bahraini prince named Mubarak al-Khalifa during a meeting in Tel Aviv.
    "I met for the first time publicly in Tel Aviv with the Bahraini Emir Mubarak al-Khalifa to promote relations between the two countries, and on Monday I will have the privilege of hosting him in the Knesset," Kara wrote in a tweet on Twitter.

Gulf Amir in Tel Aviv Files.php?file=Capture_328842008

The Palestinian "Ma'an" agency pointed out that the minister was forced several months ago to remove a tweet, during which he welcomed the arrival of a delegation of official Bahraini to Israel.
    "Trump and Netanyahu will adopt President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi's plan to establish a Palestinian state in Gaza and Sinai instead of the West Bank," he said, adding that "this is the path that will pave the way for peace, including a Sunni coalition "He said.
    The Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas", denounced in a statement on December 10 last year, the visit of an official delegation from Bahrain to Israel, considering it a crime against the Palestinian people.
    A spokesman for the movement, Fawzi Barhoum, said that the visit is a "crime against our people and our cause and our holy sites, and the feelings of Arabs and Muslims and lovers of the Palestinian cause, and to encourage the Zionist entity to deepen its crimes and violations and the Palestinian blood."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:35 pm