Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl Empty Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 11:45 am

Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "blind Iraqis"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - A member of the parliamentary finance committee Majida al-Tamimi said on Wednesday that Iraq needs more than 100 billion dollars to rebuild its areas affected by military operations on Dahesh, indicating that the amount he received from Kuwait is a simple part and not "blind Iraqis."
    Al-Tamimi told "Iraq Eye News" that "the grants Iraq will receive are very few compared to the need of the country's money," noting that "Iraq needs at least 100 billion US dollars, because the size of the devastation is very large in the areas that witnessed Strong battles ".
    "The most funds are investment loans, and foreign companies are to be implemented, which means that the money given is not to blind Iraqis, but because their companies will work in Iraq, for 10 years."
    "Iraqi investors did not get a visa to enter Kuwait and participate in the conference of donor countries," she said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl Empty Re: Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Feb 2018, 2:14 pm

Thanks Rocky, since the foreign investors will be there for 10 years, seems to me the RV would help attract other investors.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl Empty Re: Member of parliamentary finance: the money granted to Iraq from the Kuwait conference is not for "bl

Post by ron-man Wed 14 Feb 2018, 2:23 pm

I would think so Lobo ,good posts gang.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:43 pm