Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will not allow the exploitation of Iraqi territory against Iran by NATO

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will not allow the exploitation of Iraqi territory against Iran by NATO Empty Abadi: We will not allow the exploitation of Iraqi territory against Iran by NATO

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 am

[ltr]Abadi: We will not allow the exploitation of Iraqi territory against Iran by NATO[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-02-20 at 18:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the various border ports in all the world, however, federal governments, indicating that the lifting of the ban on international air traffic to and from Kurdistan will be when the conditions of the central government. 
    "I reiterate my sincere condolences to the families of martyrs heroes of the popular crowd and ask God to grant them mercy," said Abadi at his weekly press conference attended by Mawazin News. He said he called for "an immediate investigation into the reasons for the martyrdom of a number of members of the popular crowd inside Hawija, And we must get to know the circumstances of the terrorist incident, and punishment of the criminals and issued an order to leave this force without the support and coordination. "
    "Iraq was the only successful experiment in the defeat of the bright and brilliant, which was admirable and was impossible in the eyes of the world leaders in our presence," said Abbadi, "terrorism is a perverse thought that we must always warn. Iraq is leading the face of terrorism in the world. Munich Security Conference ". 
    On the current crisis between the center and the Kurdistan region, the Prime Minister "to extend the federal authority throughout Iraq and achieve stability and provide a safe environment for investment and future companies on Iraq," noting that "an executive meeting between the government and representatives of the supporting countries in the reconstruction of Iraq."[/ltr]

[ltr]Abadi stressed that "the continuation of procedures for the status of airports and ports of Kurdistan under federal authority will be completed soon," noting that "domestic flights are open but the ban was on foreign flights, and we will open these airports when our conditions are fully met." 
    The international air traffic stopped from the Kurdistan region and to him, since last September, after the central government imposed a ban in response to the region's vote on the referendum on independence.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:26 am