Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank reveals phantom accounts to Vice Bahaa al-Araji to smuggle money launde

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank reveals phantom accounts to Vice Bahaa al-Araji to smuggle money launde Empty Governor of the Central Bank reveals phantom accounts to Vice Bahaa al-Araji to smuggle money launde

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

Governor of the Central Bank reveals phantom accounts to Vice Bahaa al-Araji to smuggle money laundered in Jordan!!

Baghdad _ Back Marsoumi
    Revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi in an interview told renaissance of Secrets s mysteries involved the issue of smuggling of money laundered after addressing Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
    Shabibi said information has reached us that a leader of the Liberal bloc Chairman of the Integrity Commission, the process of money laundering and smuggling and fictitious names on personal accounts in Jordan.
    Shabibi said that the information that has reached us confirm the involvement of al-Araji, the matter, noting that he uses the name (Thaer Ahmed Jumaili) to send money to his personal account in Jordan.
    He stressed that the Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan responded for Mtthbta command name (Thaer Jumaili) owns more than 8 billion Iraqi dinars and that's just in the banks of the Jordan.
    The solicitor for the rule of law Sami al-Askari said that the MP from the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al-payment of five million dollars bribe to cover up the scandal's central bank. Askari said in an interview televised said Araji accused integrity and Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr that was checking the MPs and ministers Sadrists because there suspicions of corruption hovering around them. Prime Minister had said at a news conference that the highest voice in the integrity of payment (5) million to disable the committee charged in the case Shabibi. For his part, Bahaa al-Araji, in a press statement that day will respond to the accusations against him by military .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 8:09 am