Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a month, the Central Bank's sales exceed $5 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within a month, the Central Bank's sales exceed $5 billion Empty Within a month, the Central Bank's sales exceed $5 billion

Post by Rocky Today at 7:10 am

Within a month, the Central Bank's sales exceed $5 billion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq's sales from the hard currency auction (US dollar) during the month of August amounted to more than 5 billion dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the month of August, the Central Bank sold 5 billion, 297 million, 918 thousand, and 322 dollars during the days it opened its auction for buying and selling the US dollar, at a daily rate of 278 million, 837 thousand, and 806 dollars, down from the previous month, which amounted to 5 billion, 746 million, 98 thousand, and 54 dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Foreign remittance sales during the past month amounted to 5 billion, 66 million, 68 thousand, and 322 dollars, an increase of 95% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 231 million, 250 thousand dollars. [/rtl]
    [rtl] Sales were distributed between transfers abroad to finance foreign trade, and cash sales to banks, while the selling price of documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards reached 1,310 dinars per dollar, while the selling price of transfers abroad and the cash selling price reached 1,305 dinars per dollar.[/rtl]

55 views
    Added 09/24/2024 - 1:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm