Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission announces the launch of the propaganda campaign for the Kurdistan Region elections to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission announces the launch of the propaganda campaign for the Kurdistan Region elections to Empty The Commission announces the launch of the propaganda campaign for the Kurdistan Region elections to

Post by Rocky Today at 5:17 am

The Commission announces the launch of the propaganda campaign for the Kurdistan Region elections tomorrow, Wednesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-09-24 04:27
    font

Shafaq News/ The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners, Judge Omar Ahmed Mohammed, announced on Tuesday that the propaganda campaign for the parliamentary elections in the Kurdistan Region will start tomorrow, Wednesday, and will continue for only 20 days.
    Judge Mohammed said in a press conference held today in Baghdad that the campaign will start from September 25th and will continue until October 15th.
    He added that 1,190 people nominated themselves for the Kurdistan elections, noting the participation of 136 electoral lists.
    Judge Mohammed also pointed out that the Independent High Electoral Commission had formed a committee to monitor the election campaign and follow up on any violations and infractions that might accompany it
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep 2024, 1:28 pm