Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: Unemployment linked to the security problem!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: Unemployment linked to the security problem! Empty Observers: Unemployment linked to the security problem!

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Observers: Unemployment linked to the security problem!
    Iraq is suffering from the problem of unemployment, which is linked to security problems, as international companies that are trying to invest in Iraq can now benefit from idle hands.
    Observers believe that it is possible to invest these energies in security forces that can protect their cities from side attacks and prevent the emergence of extremist organizations again in exchange for control of mayors by the authority of Baghdad, several miles away.
    Observers said there was no quick solution to the serious security problem in Iraq, but it was possible to create local security legitimacy in minority areas. All competing security units should be unified under one Iraqi uniform.
    Iraq is currently trying to attract foreign direct investment and support local entrepreneurs, but sometimes collides with the security situation, which prevents companies from investing despite the recent victory over a supporter in Iraq, specifically Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 am