Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: My friendship with Mohammed bin Salman is great .. US-Saudi relations are better than ever

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: My friendship with Mohammed bin Salman is great .. US-Saudi relations are better than ever Empty Trump: My friendship with Mohammed bin Salman is great .. US-Saudi relations are better than ever

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 2:58 am

Trump: My friendship with Mohammed bin Salman is great .. US-Saudi relations are better than ever
    March 20 2018 11:41 PM
    Trump: My friendship with Mohammed bin Salman is great .. US-Saudi relations are better than ever 3201820233750901983291
    [rtl][rtl]http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/story/93428/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D9%89-%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B6%D9%89US President and Saudi Crown Prince[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman met in Washington Tuesday with US President Donald Trump. 

US President Donald Trump said US-Saudi relations "may be better than ever." He praised his friendship with the Saudi Crown Prince and described it as great. 

"We have a strong friendship and a very strong relationship, we understand each other, and I have to say that this relationship was not good during Barack Obama, but the relationship is better now than ever," Trump said in reference to the crown prince. , And this relationship is likely to be strengthened through large investments, which also means creating jobs for workers in our country and our people, as well as defending Saudi Arabia, which is paying the defense bill for the entire Middle East. "

"I visited Saudi Arabia in May," said Trump. "There are things that have been approved and are under construction and will be submitted to Saudi Arabia soon to protect them." 

In another context, Trump said: "We have prepared 100% of the land that was controlled by an advocate ... We talked about the Middle East, and everything that happened before is about to end now .. We will get out of some countries that we wanted to get out of a long time ago, States now take over. " 

"We are working seriously with Saudi Arabia to stop terrorist financing from any side," Trump said in response to reporters' questions. Trump confirmed that "the Riyadh summit witnessed the most impressive meetings I have held." 

When asked about the nuclear deal with Iran, Trump explained that this would be decided later.

In response to another question, Trump said he had contacted his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to congratulate him on his election victory and suggested that they meet soon to discuss the arms race between the two countries and the situation in Ukraine, Syria and North Korea. 

"The arms race between the United States and Russia is starting to get out of control, but we will never allow anyone to approach what we have reached," he said. 

For his part, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said that the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the United States is old, "We are the oldest allies .. more than 80 years, and relations include the security and economic aspects." 

The Saudi crown prince said relations between the two countries had provided about 4 million jobs in America and Saudi Arabia, both directly and indirectly. There were many things to be done in the future.

During his visit to the US, Prince Mohammed will meet Vice President Mike Pines, National Security Adviser Herbert McMaster, Defense Secretary James Matisse and dozens of members of Congress. 

The Saudi crown prince left the kingdom on Monday for a three-week official visit. 

The most important stations will include a large number of US cities, the Saudi embassy in Washington said Monday. 

Prince Mohammed bin Salman will travel to Boston on Saturday and will meet senior financial officials in New York on March 26. 

The Saudi Crown Prince will also meet with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

From March 30, he travels to the western shores of the United States, visiting Los Angeles and San Francisco to meet senior technology officials such as Google and Apple, as well as Lockheed Martin. 

He then moves to Seattle, where he is Amazon, and concludes his April 7 tour of Houston where oil companies are. 

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said on Monday that the crown prince would meet officials from oil and gas companies in Houston and hold meetings with Google, Apple and Lockheed Martin. He will also participate in a Saudi-American business forum in New York.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:56 am