Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability and justice end the scrutiny of 7367 candidates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability and justice end the scrutiny of 7367 candidates Empty Accountability and justice end the scrutiny of 7367 candidates

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 1:32 am

[ltr]Accountability and justice end the scrutiny of 7367 candidates[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-02 at 18:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Supreme National Authority for Accountability and Justice announced on Monday the finalization of the names of the candidates for the parliamentary elections, confirming the audit of 7367 candidates.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission said in a statement received by the Mawazine News, a copy of it, that it "completed the process of checking the names of candidates for the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the year 2018," noting that "the number of candidates sent by the Electoral Commission amounted to 7367 names, while the Commission included 374 of them, The number of those summoned was 682 candidates, 582 of whom were interviewed, while the election commission was informed of the inclusion of those who did not attend the meeting, due to their lack of review. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the number of discriminatory appeals received by our body to date is 95 appeals, including 23 appeals accepted, while the rest of the appeals to the inclusion of owners of the law of accountability and justice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission indicated that "those who have not been covered by accountability and justice procedures have reached their number until 2/4/2018 (6898)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Electoral Commission warned earlier on Monday of manipulating the will of voters and using twisted and illegal methods in dealing with electronic voter cards, promising to deter violators.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:14 am