Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: 70% of the wheat and barley crop is damaged due to thunderstorms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: 70% of the wheat and barley crop is damaged due to thunderstorms Empty Abadi: 70% of the wheat and barley crop is damaged due to thunderstorms

Post by Rocky Fri 11 May 2018, 3:20 am

Abadi: 70% of the wheat and barley crop is damaged due to thunderstorms
    May 11 2018 09:13 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abdul Wahid Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Federation of Agricultural Societies announced that 70% of wheat and barley crops were damaged and called on the government to bear the damage. 

"The government must accept the wheat and barley harvest this year, which was damaged by the thunderstorms and the cold spell that hit the country," Haidar Abdul Wahid al-Abbadi, head of the federation, said in a statement. Noting that " the proportion of the damage amounted to 70% of the crop 

and added Abadi , that" the reasons beyond the control of the farmer , who was counting on this crop during the winter period , "calling on the government to" carry this damage along with the farmer , as happened in 3013 when the damaged crop Because of the weather but the government received it and considered it a first class in recognition of the effort of the farmer and to maintain his standard of living and to support the next agricultural plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:31 am