Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office: Kurdish delegations will arrive in Baghdad tomorrow to join the majority coalition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office: Kurdish delegations will arrive in Baghdad tomorrow to join the majority coalition Empty Maliki's office: Kurdish delegations will arrive in Baghdad tomorrow to join the majority coalition

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 7:48 am

Maliki's office: Kurdish delegations will arrive in Baghdad tomorrow to join the majority coalition

13:26 - 21/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the media office of the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, Monday, the arrival of Kurdish delegations to the capital Baghdad on Tuesday with the aim of joining the coalition of the political majority, as confirmed continued dialogues of a coalition of state law with all political blocs.
    Director of the Office Hisham Al-Rikabi said in a statement that the "coalition of state law continues in its dialogues and discussions with all forces and political blocs through his negotiating team," noting that "Kurdish delegations will arrive in Baghdad tomorrow to join the existing understandings that will result in the formation of the majority coalition Political. "
    He attributed to Rikabi "the reasons behind the delay of the declaration of the Alliance to the desire of the blocks to conduct more dialogues," pointing out that "all meetings that are currently underway do not rise to agreements."
    On the announcement of the current wisdom about the possibility of the declaration of a four-alliance alliance and others and openness and victory and wisdom, said Rikabi that "does not know of this alliance, but was denied," stressing at the same time that "there are understandings with the stream of wisdom," without revealing the nature. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:17 am