Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: The Kurdish House Will Join Any Coalition That Guarantees Its Interests... The Breakthrou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: The Kurdish House Will Join Any Coalition That Guarantees Its Interests... The Breakthrou Empty Al-Bayati: The Kurdish House Will Join Any Coalition That Guarantees Its Interests... The Breakthrou

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Al-Bayati: The Kurdish House Will Join Any Coalition That Guarantees Its Interests... The Breakthrough Is Coming
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/05/24 | 9:19 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    The political analyst Kamel Al-Bayati said that the Kurdish House will meet and agree on a candidate for the presidency of the republic between the two parties, the National Union and the Democratic Party, pointing out that the Kurdish weight will join any alliance that guarantees it to achieve its interests in the next government.
    Al-Bayati told Al-Maalouma, "The two parties, the Union and the Democratic Party, will go together in the coming days to one of the tripartite alliances or the framework to achieve the number required to pass the President of the Republic, which represents a stumbling block in the way of ending the political blockage."
    He added, "The agreement of the two parties on a candidate for the presidency of the republic will lead to an implicit breakthrough that may lead the parties of the Shiite house to resolve differences and agree on the formation of the largest bloc."
    And he indicated that "the consensus within the Kurdish house hints at a near breakthrough to the current crisis, and it is likely that the parties of this house will go towards the coordination framework that launched an initiative that allows everyone to participate in forming the government to ensure everyone obtains his electoral entitlement away from the exclusivity of power in favor of one party without another." finished 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:59 am