Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daily Telegraph: Russia has run out of patience with Iran in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daily Telegraph: Russia has run out of patience with Iran in Syria Empty Daily Telegraph: Russia has run out of patience with Iran in Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 2:25 am

Daily Telegraph: Russia has run out of patience with Iran in Syria %D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81-660x330

Daily Telegraph: Russia has run out of patience with Iran in Syria

"Russia's patience is running out with its Iranian allies in Syria," the Daily Telegraph reported in its Tuesday edition of an article by Rafiq Sanchez, the Middle East's Middle East correspondent.
    Sanchez says Russia is increasingly frustrated by the Iranian presence in Syria and is concerned that the conflict between Israel and Tehran threatens its victory in the civil war in Syria, a senior Israeli intelligence official said.
    Chagai Tzuriel, director general of Israel's intelligence ministry, said he was "optimistic" about opening a "new chapter" in Syria, with Russia and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government running out of patience with their Iranian allies.
    "My assessment of the situation is that the Russians are interested in winning their victories in Syria. I think they understand that if the Iranians continue on their current course, this will lead to escalation and will lead to the failure of all their plans," he said.
    The paper says one of Israel's main goals is to prevent Iran from having a permanent military presence in Syria, which could threaten Israel.
    Michael Horowitz, chief analyst at Le Peeck, a geopolitical consultancy, said there were unconfirmed reports that the Syrian Air Force was trying to keep Iranian forces out of the air bases because they were frequent targets of Israeli attacks.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:41 pm