Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Daily Telegraph: "Stop the money for militants"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Daily Telegraph: "Stop the money for militants" Empty The Daily Telegraph: "Stop the money for militants"

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:40 am

The Daily Telegraph: "Stop the money for militants"

Entitled "Stop the money for militants," The Daily Telegraph starts its editorial, the paper says that Saudi Arabia has strongly denied a report accusing her as "the greatest supporter of extremism, which is funded at the level of the country and the people of mosques and other institutions in the West."

The report issued by the Henry Jackson Foundation for research that Saudi money helps to spread the Wahhabi ideology followed by militants.

Saudi Arabia has denied what was stated in the report, saying it was "categorically false and lacks credibility."

The newspaper She said the "Britain is good and strong relationship with Saudi Arabia, which is not prepared because its exposure to compromise," she said, adding that Saudi Arabia is "an important trading partner and ally essential security."

The newspaper added that in the case of Saudi Arabia's objections were justified on the report, but that does not absolve them of blame.

The newspaper said that "other Gulf states in the region, such as Qatar and Iran supports hard-line thinking either directly or indirectly."

The Daily Telegraph stressed that there is no justification that the mosques, imams and schools in Britain rely on external financing, noting that France and Germany have banned any kind of external support to these institutions after the terrorist attacks against them.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%82%D9%81%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA/

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:39 pm