Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNHCR: Re-counting and sorting manually will cost the state time to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNHCR: Re-counting and sorting manually will cost the state time to form a government Empty UNHCR: Re-counting and sorting manually will cost the state time to form a government

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 4:08 am

UNHCR: Re-counting and sorting manually will cost the state time to form a government
    June 04 2018 09:06 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Election Commission[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Electoral Commission stressed that the re-counting and sorting manually, which seeks to be approved by the House of Representatives will cost the state time to form the next government and a new budget for UNHCR staff.

A member of the Board of Commissioners Hazem al-Ridini said that "the Commission is ready to count and manually recount the results of the elections, and will be bound by the decision of the parliament if the legal context is taken," pointing out that "the order to re-counting and sorting manually will cost the state additional time to form the next government."

"UNHCR has more than 50 thousand ballot boxes and will need large numbers of staff for manual counting and sorting, as well as the need to allocate a new budget for the operation."

For his part, called for the National Alliance MP Mohammed al-Lakash Council of Representatives and the Legal Committee "to submit the proposal of independent MP Abdul Hadi al-Hakim to amend the election law of the Council of Representatives and the provinces to the first reading on Tuesday."

Meanwhile, a member of the Parliamentary Fact-Finding Committee, Samia Mohammed Al-Ghalab, revealed that "the evidence reached the fact-finding committee that proved the existence of fake polling stations for the displaced in Al-Qaim (3) fake centers and the area of ​​Kilo 18."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:07 pm