Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America and the EU are taking a step on trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America and the EU are taking a step on trade Empty America and the EU are taking a step on trade

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 3:39 am

America and the EU are taking a step on trade

America and the EU are taking a step on trade 8396

A French official said the United States and the European Union would hold a trade dialogue over the next two weeks, noting that the allies had made a modest step forward at the G7 summit in Canada.
    Everyone agreed, including President Trump, "the French official told reporters on Friday.
    "Although the G7 leaders have faced a great deal of data on imports and exports in an attempt to change their thinking, Trump has responded with statements from him and has maintained his position that the United States feels damaged in international trade," another official said.
    But Trump spoke more cordially after a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macaron, without giving details: "The French president helped solve business problems, something will happen, I think it will be very positive."
    "On progress, I think there is a way forward," McCron said. "Progress is being made on trade issues that divide the United States and its allies," he told reporters after the Trump meeting. "I felt a willingness from all parties to reach agreements and a mutually beneficial approach Our workers and our middle class. "
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel has raised the idea of ​​finding a way to resolve trade disputes between the United States and its allies. The official described Merkel's proposal as "a joint mechanism for assessment and dialogue" but gave no further details.
    Meanwhile, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has offered to visit Washington to conduct an assessment of trade between the EU and the United States to help resolve the dispute, an official said.
    US trade partners are dismayed by US President Donald Trump's decision last week to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Canada, the European Union and Mexico under his "America First" program. Some countries have responded by charging US import duties.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:38 am