Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Kurdistan announces the establishment of a new schedule for the disbursement of salaries o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Kurdistan announces the establishment of a new schedule for the disbursement of salaries o Empty Financial Kurdistan announces the establishment of a new schedule for the disbursement of salaries o

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 8:43 am

Financial Kurdistan announces the establishment of a new schedule for the disbursement of salaries of employees of the region
    June 09 2018 1:41 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Finance of Kurdistan[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government on Saturday set a new schedule for the disbursement of salaries of employees of the region. 

The ministry said in a press statement that it will be on Sunday 10/6/2018 the salaries of ministries of construction and housing, labor and social affairs, people with special needs. 

She added that on Monday 11/6/2018 will be the payment of salaries (the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, the Office of Financial Supervision, the Human Rights Commission, the Kurdistan Region Authority outside the administration of the region, the Environment Agency, the Investment Authority, the Integrity Commission, the Independent High Electoral Commission Mines). 

She said that on Tuesday 12/6/2018 will be paid salaries (Ministry of Culture and Youth, the presidency of the region, the Presidency of the Parliament, the Presidency of the Council of Ministers). 

She explained that on Wednesday 13/6/2018 the salaries of the Security Council in the Kurdistan region will be paid. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:37 pm