Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Maliki and Abadi candidates "within the conditions" to enter the alliance of Sowron and Fat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Maliki and Abadi candidates "within the conditions" to enter the alliance of Sowron and Fat Empty Sources: Maliki and Abadi candidates "within the conditions" to enter the alliance of Sowron and Fat

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jun 2018, 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sources: Maliki and Abadi candidates "within the conditions" to enter the alliance of Sowron and Fatah

The source revealed that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who leads the alliance of victory and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki candidates" within certain conditions "to enter the coalition announced by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri. "
    The sources said that "Maliki will enter the coalition in part of the conditions (conquest) on the chest, while entering Abbadi in one of the conditions of the chest," according to the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat.
    The sources promised that "the new alliance aborted the possibility of a confrontation between the parties (and continue to open), especially after the results of the elections, although seemed acceptable to both."
    The new alliance's program or goals are not clear, but Iraqi political circles, according to the Middle East, are likely to be the result of an "Iranian arrangement and pressure" after the recent visit to Baghdad by General Qassim Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force.
    Sadr and al-Amiri surprised the political scene by announcing the new alliance from the headquarters of the first in the city of Najaf, yesterday evening, especially that it came after days of understandings between the leaders of Sadr and the National Alliance led by Iyad Allawi and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, was interpreted as a prelude to announce an alliance may join The victory mechanism led by Abadi, and perhaps the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:36 pm