Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Muthanna looking with Shaways and Central Bank Governor economically conservative suppor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Muthanna looking with Shaways and Central Bank Governor economically conservative suppor Empty Governor of Muthanna looking with Shaways and Central Bank Governor economically conservative suppor

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2013, 7:59 am

Governor of Muthanna looking with Shaways and Central Bank Governor economically conservative support

Published on Wednesday, 11 January 1 / December 2013 18:06
    Muthanna - Awan Search governor of Muthanna Mr. Ibrahim Mayali, Wednesday, with Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Dr. example, has typically Nuri Shaways in his office in Baghdad in the presence of Dr. Abdul Basit Turki head of the Financial Inspection Office and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency importance of supporting the Al Muthanna province economically. A statement from the office of the governor of Muthanna received "time", a copy of "Mayali search with Hawsa and Abdul Basit Turki, developmental axis containing the show's conservative vision of development, and the development of investment and support from the provinces of Muthanna as few resources." "The meeting dealt with the reality of the development of water resources and the promotion of agriculture, and the role of the agricultural initiative in support of the agricultural sector and industry, as discussed modify the implementation of projects in order to overcome the routine implementation of projects and the best picture." He noted that "it was agreed with the Deputy Prime Minister to hold an expanded meeting of the negotiating team includes conservative and the Committee on Economic Affairs, for the joint coordination between the province and the Committee on Economic Affairs, headed by Vice-President."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 am