Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Groundwater Authority is preparing to dig 50 wells in Al-Zubayr to reduce water scarcity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Groundwater Authority is preparing to dig 50 wells in Al-Zubayr to reduce water scarcity Empty The Groundwater Authority is preparing to dig 50 wells in Al-Zubayr to reduce water scarcity

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:56 am

The Groundwater Authority is preparing to dig 50 wells in Al-Zubayr to reduce water scarcity
    June 25 2018 04:56 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Water crisis[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Basrah groundwater authority has completed its plan to dig a number of artesian wells in most areas and districts of Zubayr district to reduce the scarcity and disconnection of the water that the judiciary suffers from. The plan was sent to the local government for approval. 

The director of the authority, Abd al-Jabbar al-Saidi, said in a press statement that Al-Hayah completed its plan in coordination and cooperation with the beneficiary and concerned (Zubayr municipality) as well as local authorities to dig a number of artesian wells in most areas and districts of the judiciary to reduce the water shortage of the shed. 

Al-Saidi pointed out that the plan includes the drilling of 50 artoisian wells that can be increased if there is a need to dig public utility wells.

He pointed out that the water of these wells will be used for watering and irrigation of crops for the municipality and citizens and contribute to reduce water scarcity and reduce its use as raw water, adding that digging a number of artesian wells in the judiciary will contribute to reduce the water scarcity of water and also stop wasting water by 70% . 

Al-Saidi said that the plan was sent to the local government in Al-Sarra for the purpose of approving and launching financial allocations for it. He called on the local government in Basra to agree to speed up the approval of the project, which includes alternative water scarcity through the drilling of artesian wells.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:48 pm