Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends  Empty Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 3:14 am

Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends 

June 30, 2018,

>>>   At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament has ended, and they are striped of their parliamentary immunity, another lawmaker said.
    Following several failed attempts by some factions, the Iraqi parliament failed to extend its own term before it ended on Sunday.
    Mohammed Sayhoud, a lawmaker from the State of Law Coalition, told reporters that at least 20 members of parliament had been issued arrest warrants over charges related to terrorism and corruption.
    He said the government is now required to arrest the suspects as they are not protected by their parliamentary immunity any longer.
    According to Sayhoud, the government is violating the law by acting reluctant in arresting suspects with influence under the pretext of protecting public interests and peace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:34 pm