Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese PM cancels visit to Iran after escalating crisis between Washington and Tehran Posted by Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese PM cancels visit to Iran after escalating crisis between Washington and Tehran Posted by Re Empty Japanese PM cancels visit to Iran after escalating crisis between Washington and Tehran Posted by Re

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:07 am

Japanese PM cancels visit to Iran after escalating crisis between Washington and Tehran

Posted by Reuters

Date: 3:50 PM, July 4

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe canceled a visit to Iran this month as US President Donald Trump took a hard line on Tehran, Kyodo news agency reported on Wednesday.
    Kyodo said the visit, which would have been the first Japanese leader for Iran in 40 years, was to be part of a Middle East tour of the Middle East prime minister starting on July 11.
    The agency quoted government sources as saying Japan had informed Iran that Abe would not be able to visit Tehran despite arrangements for talks with President Hassan Rowhani.
    But Motosada Matano, a spokesman for the prime minister's office, said nothing had been decided on Abe's travel plans abroad.
    The decision not to visit Iran in light of Trump's campaign to isolate Tehran and stifle its oil exports after the US president decided in May to withdraw his country from the nuclear deal signed with Iran in 2015. The United States urged Japan and its other allies to stop buying Iranian oil entirely by November 4 /November.
    Japan, traditionally linked to stable relations with Iran, which has been a major exporter of oil for decades, told the Trump administration that it could not cut off or stop importing more crude from Iran for fear of risking its economy, Kyodo said.

http://www.alghad.tv/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%BA%D9%8A-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:45 am