Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saadoun: the deportation of more than twenty laws for the next session of Parliament, most notably "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saadoun: the deportation of more than twenty laws for the next session of Parliament, most notably " Empty Saadoun: the deportation of more than twenty laws for the next session of Parliament, most notably "

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 3:21 am

Saadoun: the deportation of more than twenty laws for the next session of Parliament, most notably "where you this"
    July 05 2018 11:05 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mohsen Saadoun[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The head of the parliamentary legal committee Mohsen al-Saadoun on the deportation of the package of legislation and important laws entrusted to the next parliamentary session for lack of legislation during the parliament session ended recently.

He said Saadoun "The" Legal Committee entrusted to about 20 of the legislation and important laws that were deported to the next session, including the Federal Court and the law of oil and gas and the law of the Council of the Union, "noting that" the civil service law is also the previous parliament could not legislate, Only to vote on the selection of candidates representatives of the components. 

He explained that "the formation of the new council will address the phenomenon of unemployment and be a body responsible for the distribution of applications for employment in state institutions.

He added that "the proposal of the law of illegal gain, / where you have this /, did not see the light during the session ended because of the objection of some political blocs and therefore went to the next session to be legislated in the future," noting that "the Integrity Commission and the Office of Financial Supervision and inspectors and other oversight bodies Responsible for the follow-up files corruption and accounting spoilers until the legislation of this law. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:01 am