Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The new legislative session will reconsider the proposals of the draft staff leave law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The new legislative session will reconsider the proposals of the draft staff leave law Empty Deputy: The new legislative session will reconsider the proposals of the draft staff leave law

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jul 2018, 3:15 am

Deputy: The new legislative session will reconsider the proposals of the draft staff leave law
    July 06 2018 09:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Zana Said[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

A member of the Legal Committee of Parliament Zana Said, that the new legislative session of the House of Representatives will reconsider all proposals for the draft law on employee leave.

Said said, "The Employee Leave Law was present last year, but was later replaced by a text within the law of the general budget for 2018 - 2017," noting that there is no legislative overlap between the draft law and the general budget, which is limited to one year only.

He added that "there are several proposals did not resolve the debate around, including granting the Council of Ministers the competence to exclude competencies of the law and made room for the possibility of cutting the leave, and that the leave of 5 years and above with the calculation of the purposes of service and retirement," noting that "there are other proposals related to the desire of the employee To complete the study and the position of the institution of obtaining the certificate, as well as increase maternity leave to 5 years. "

He pointed out that "some views go to restrict the powers of the Minister to grant approval for leave and linked to the request of the employee to face the possibility of dismissal of staff, and determine the proportion of employees wishing to obtain leave, and not include the 15 years and above, Get the leave ". 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:32 am