Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws Empty Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:20 pm

Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws

Baghdad (newsletter). Member of the Committee of economy MP//Ibrahim Al-Rikabi, the importance of the economic reform act to support and develop the Iraqi economy, indicating that this law stumbled since it was approved by the Cabinet.

Rikabi said (News Agency): economic reform law will eliminate non-productive projects stalled and the privatization of some of them and make them productive as tourism, agriculture, industry and others.

He continued: this law will support the country’s economy to its articles serving the import and export operations and to protect the product and consumer, can rearrange the national economy which distorts the shape can not be repair the old laws.

Some economists have hoped that economic reform is a moral impetus to the advancement of the national economy in terms of identifying heading towards a free market economy through private sector participation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws Empty Re: Rikabi: economic reform act will arrange an economy that cannot be repaired with old laws

Post by Screwball Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:24 pm

so its been passed and sitting idle or limp as the previus article said.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 4:56 am