Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What happened in Bezeshkian's meeting with the leaders of the Coordination Framework in Baghdad?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What happened in Bezeshkian's meeting with the leaders of the Coordination Framework in Baghdad? Empty What happened in Bezeshkian's meeting with the leaders of the Coordination Framework in Baghdad?

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:32 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]What happened in Bezeshkian's meeting with the leaders of the Coordination Framework in Baghdad?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-09-06
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian stressed in his meeting with the leaders of the Coordination Framework
    for Shiite political forces in the office of the leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in the presence of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian stressed that one of the messages of his trip to Iraq is to declare unity and cohesion among Islamic countries.[/size]
    [size=45]According to a statement issued by the Iranian presidency office on Thursday, Pezeshkian expressed his satisfaction with meeting and talking with the leaders of the Coordination Framework, expressing his gratitude for the generous hospitality of the Iraqi government and people during the Arbaeen procession, stressing that this solidarity is a source of honor and pride for the two peoples.[/size]
    [size=45]Expressing his happiness with the results achieved by the framework in the political interaction of the Shiites of Iraq, the Iranian President said: The reason for our success is the common vision and language, and we see Muslims today divided despite one book and one messenger.[/size]
    [size=45]Pezeshkian said: I also call on everyone in the Islamic Republic to unite around one vision and slogan, adding: All the enemies are trying to do is to create multiple centers in Islamic societies. The lost society must be reformed, and we have no way to solve our problems except through unity and solidarity.[/size]
    [size=45]He added: If the Islamic countries unite, America, Europe and the Zionist entity will not dare to bomb Muslims so easily and deceive the world by claiming to defend human rights and democracy.[/size]
    [size=45]He said: As long as we are together, no one and nothing can harm us, because unity doubles our strength and capabilities. I hope that unity and cohesion in the Islamic community will be strengthened day by day.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:02 am