Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hanthal: We seek to reach a 60% financial inclusion rate by 2025

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hanthal: We seek to reach a 60% financial inclusion rate by 2025 Empty Al-Hanthal: We seek to reach a 60% financial inclusion rate by 2025

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:53 am

Al-Hanthal: We seek to reach a 60% financial inclusion rate by 2025

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The head of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handhal, confirmed today, Saturday, that there are efforts to reach a rate of 60% in financial inclusion operations in Iraq by 2025.
    Al-Handhal said at the electronic payment conference held by the Prime Minister’s Office in cooperation between the Central Bank and the Iraqi Private Banks Association: “Financial inclusion in Iraq has increased by 48.5 percent during the current year.”
    He added: "We seek to reach 60% during the next year in financial inclusion operations," indicating that "we always emphasize that change is taking place from the higher authority represented by the Prime Minister and his office."
    Al-Hanthal stressed: “The necessity of including financial inclusion in the curricula, starting from the primary grades and reaching universities, to know its details, practice it, and be informed about it.”
    He pointed out the "necessity of including financial inclusion in the curricula, starting from primary grades and up to universities, to know its details, practice it and learn about it."
    The head of the Private Banks Association continued: “We have to train, then train, then train, then develop the infrastructure.”
    He explained that "the number of bank accounts in 2020 reached 6 million and reached 13 million accounts in 2023."

Views 27
    Added 09/14/2024 - 12:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:16 am