Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Israeli newspaper: The security of the US embassy in Jerusalem costs a lot of money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Israeli newspaper: The security of the US embassy in Jerusalem costs a lot of money Empty An Israeli newspaper: The security of the US embassy in Jerusalem costs a lot of money

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:15 am

An Israeli newspaper: The security of the US embassy in Jerusalem costs a lot of money
    An Israeli newspaper: The security of the US embassy in Jerusalem costs a lot of money Irq_112697967_1531821411
    The construction of a new building for the United States Embassy in Jerusalem will cost US authorities $ 21.2 million, more than 100 times the initial cost allocated for it, the Times of Israel newspaper reported.
    According to the Israeli newspaper, "the construction company, which contracted with the US authorities will be installed in the new embassy building sophisticated security systems and expensive."
    The Times of Israel cited documents showing the contract signed between the US authorities and Desbuild Limak D & K, which will develop and develop complex security systems for the embassy.
    The newspaper said that "the United States has spent 335.4 thousand dollars to repair the complex of the US Consulate before the opening of the US embassy on May 14 last."
    US President Donald Trump predicted in March that the cost of the new embassy in Jerusalem would be estimated at $ 250,000. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=101762

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:00 am