Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the sta Empty Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the sta

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jul 2018, 3:04 am

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement

Friday 20 July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, stressed the leader of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki , on Friday, the need toreorganize the privileges of members of the House Law in line with the laws of the state and public retirement. 

The Information Office of the coalition of state law in a press release received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "in response to questions posed by journalists through the window of communication with the media on the website of the Information Office on his position on the law of the privileges of members of the House of Representatives, Maliki is one of the functions of the new parliament to reconsider the law that he issued on the structure and privileges.
    "This law must be reorganized to be consistent with other laws of the state institutions, the public pension law and other laws related to the council," Maliki said. 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Friday his rejection of the law on the privileges of deputies approved by the parliament, while stressing the submission of an appeal, he pointed out that the law has financial implications. 

The legal expert Tariq Harb , on Wednesday (18 July 2018) on the legislation of the House of Representatives a new law for the privileges of parliamentarians, pointing out that the Parliament took the law law months ago and was published in the Official Gazette only on July 16, 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 10:30 am