Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Committee: Iraq has great balance and no need for international loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Committee: Iraq has great balance and no need for international loans Empty Economic Committee: Iraq has great balance and no need for international loans

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2013, 10:25 am

Economic Committee: Iraq has great balance and no need for international loans

23-12-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). The parliamentary Finance Committee, stressed that Iraq is not in need of international financial loans, indicating that loan by the World Bank and the (355) million dollars for Iraqi economic policy link.

The Vice-Chairman of the Committee, said Ahmed Faizullah (News Agency): that Iraq possesses very large financial budget estimated at more than 174 trillion dinars and has enormous oil reserves and possibilities to export large amounts of oil, so it’s not needed international loans for projects in the country.

He said: the aim of the loan by the World Bank and the Fund (355) million was for the purpose of strengthening relations between Iraq and the World Bank, to make Iraq’s economic and financial policy, international policy and not to have Iraq in isolation from the world.

The Bank announced its intention to lend Iraq $ 355 million dollars to establish strategic and infrastructure projects in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:20 pm