Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
jacksmack
Wayne Irby
Rocky
7 posters

The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years Empty The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:18 am

The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years

12 - 26 - 2013

The parliamentary Finance Committee excluded the application of the draft three zeros from the currency be deleted during the next two years because it would cause confusion to the Iraqi economy and increase inflation for the country ' according to the Commission '.

The Vice-Chairman of the Committee, said Ahmed Faizullah (News Agency): the application of the draft three zeros from the currency is deleted during the current period would cause confusion for the economy and inflation in the market by issuing coins with multiple categories, indicating that the Central Bank may be reviewed by the project make it pause.

He added: the project is large and sensitive and in need of financial and economic stability in the country, Iraq during the current period and the next few are even poised to implement the project, despite expectations that apply during the next two years.

The Central Bank announced its intention not to apply the draft deleted three zeros from the currency early next year, adding that its application still unspecified.

The former Department of the Central
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years Empty Re: The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years

Post by Wayne Irby Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 am

I hope this is some of the "smoke & mirrors" we talked about, I still believe from what I've read we have a good shot in 2014, whether takes 2 yrs. or 10, I've held mine 5 yrs. & will until it's done, so Iraq if you want to hold your country back go ahead, because I'm holding out to the end!
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years Empty Re: The Finance Committee excluded the three zeros deleted project over the next two years

Post by jacksmack Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:14 am

This is the longest two years ever because I'm sure their was an article that read about the same "two years" ago, an this "confusion to the Iraqi economy" that I keep seeing in various articles, is going to happen whether they do anything today or in two years.
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:14 am

This sounds so familiar that I believe it to be a rehashed article from weeks ago. It may still be true, but there is no new information here, IMO
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:08 pm

According to Shabibi the revaluation depends on inflation, and development. 

The CBI has responsibility for the exchange rate, not the Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tariffs and pay raises coming in 2014!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Was just about yi say that proven. Every committee, minister, economists, have a opinion but only the CBI, has the control... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:49 pm

jacksmack wrote:This is the longest two years ever because I'm sure their was an article that read about the same "two years" ago, an this "confusion to the Iraqi economy" that I keep seeing in various articles, is going to happen whether they do anything today or in two years.
    You are correct in matter of fact " two years" is the new soon! and this has been a repeat article of te last 4 years plus!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:25 am