Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey gets Chinese loan package of $ 3.6 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey gets Chinese loan package of $ 3.6 billion Empty Turkey gets Chinese loan package of $ 3.6 billion

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 2:58 am

Turkey gets Chinese loan package of $ 3.6 billion
    Turkey gets Chinese loan package of $ 3.6 billion Irq_1981894063&max_width=300
    Turkey has received a loan package from Chinese financial institutions worth 3.6 billion dollars, the finance minister said Thursday.

"We picked up the fruit of our talks during our visit to China in May," he said in a tweet to the minister via his Twitter account.

"We have received a $ 3.6 billion loan package from Chinese financial institutions for the private sector, public institutions and banks to invest in energy and transportation," he said.

In May, he met with the President of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Yi Hui Man, and exchanged views on long-term strategic cooperation and investment financing in Turkey. is over

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102242

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:36 am