Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz to Gulf oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz to Gulf oil Empty A new Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz to Gulf oil

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Aug 2018, 3:41 am

A new Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz to Gulf oil
    A new Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz to Gulf oil Irq_836301190_1533191553
    Iranian naval commander Admiral Hussein Khanzadeh warned that the Strait of Hormuz would not be safe for those he described as "using oil money passing through it to threaten Iran's security."
    He said in a press statement on Wednesday that the embargo, which threatens Washington to impose on Iranian oil, will disrupt the cooperation on the international scene, and will affect the task of the Iranian Navy to ensure the security of the Strait of Hormuz.
    "If the oil money in this region goes into the pockets of those who threaten the people of Iran, it will certainly affect the way the Strait of Hormuz is run," he said.
    Tehran has repeatedly threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz to international shipping if Washington blocks Iranian oil exports, while the United States and its allies in the region have confirmed their intention to secure free shipping in the strait, warning Iran against closing it.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102575

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 4:55 am