Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Minister of Transport: Kuwait's attack on Iraqi fishermen harms Iraq's sovereignty and not tr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Minister of Transport: Kuwait's attack on Iraqi fishermen harms Iraq's sovereignty and not tr Empty Former Minister of Transport: Kuwait's attack on Iraqi fishermen harms Iraq's sovereignty and not tr

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Aug 2018, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/08/05 14:02

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press denounced the Minister of Transport , former Amer Abdul - Jabbar Ismail, on Sunday, assaulted the Kuwaiti Coast Guard on the Iraqi fishermen, considering it as an attack on the sovereignty of Alarac.oukal Ismail, head of the Iraqi Advisory Office , In a press statement received by "Al-Gharad Press", that "the attack by the Kuwaiti authorities on Iraqi fishermen is not a transgression on citizens, but an attack on the sovereignty of Iraq."

"The ship or plane registered in Iraq raises the Iraqi flag and represents the sovereignty of Iraq, and the commander of the ship or plane represents the head of state." Ismail said that the attack by the Kuwaiti authorities on Iraqi fishermen is "frequent and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to codify them and notify the United Nations." He stressed that " International seas in Article 70, allowed the Iraqi fisherman fishing in Khor Abdullah that Iraq is a country affected geographically and surprised by the silence of successive governments on Kuwaiti excesses without any protest or condemnation.

Note: The content that was titled (Former Minister of Transport: Kuwait's attack on Iraqi fishermen harming Iraq's sovereignty and not transitory) was published first on Al-Ghad Press website. The encyclopedia of this day does not bear its content in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (Former Minister of Transport: Kuwait's attack on Iraqi fishermen that affects Iraq's sovereignty and not transitory) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:03 am