Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The UAE Embassy in Baghdad condemns media reports of a rift between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The UAE Embassy in Baghdad condemns media reports of a rift between the two countries Empty The UAE Embassy in Baghdad condemns media reports of a rift between the two countries

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Aug 2018, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The UAE Embassy in Baghdad condemns media reports of a rift between the two countries

The UAE embassy in Baghdad has been angered by the publication of media reports on the activities of the UAE ambassador to Iraq Hassan Ahmed al-Shehhi. 
    The information office of the UAE embassy in Baghdad issued a statement refuting the content of an article published by a Lebanese newspaper under the title "super ambassador" in Baghdad .. in the footsteps of al-Sabhan!
    The embassy said that "the article guarantees ignorance and misguidance lacking credibility and credibility," accusing the newspaper of "attempting to distort the diplomatic role played by the UAE embassy in Baghdad, in the interests of parties known to their loyalty and goals."
    It also accused Qatar of being behind the media attack and exploitation of the Lebanese arena "in order to achieve targeting in an open country media."
    She stressed that "the campaign to cover up the facts and obscure the news, which was known by the newspaper" News "will strengthen the policy of the UAE and credibility of the direction of false news that lacks the professionalism and ethics required information.
    The embassy said that the continuation of the publication of false news within the so-called "Emirates Lakes" will be nothing but a new impetus to continue the same approach and policy.
    The embassy stressed that Qatar's quest through its media tools to harass the UAE reflects its "frantic policy after it became clear that Doha supports extremism and atonement."
    The statement urged all media workers to exercise caution and take the standards of credibility into the priorities of the publication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:22 pm