Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi breach of the invitation agreement in the presence of the reform meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi breach of the invitation agreement in the presence of the reform meeting Empty Newspaper: Abadi breach of the invitation agreement in the presence of the reform meeting

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:22 am

Newspaper: Abadi breach of the invitation agreement in the presence of the reform meeting

10:29 - 25/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Asharq Al-Awsat" Saudi Arabia, on Tuesday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi "violated" the agreement that took place during the meeting of the Islamic Dawa Party on the unification of the coalition victory and the rule of law after attending the meeting of the Alliance of Reform in the Hotel Babylon.
    "The presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi yesterday, the conference of the bloc« reform and reconstruction », which includes the alliance« victory »and the alliance« Sarun »led by Moqtada al-Sadr, and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim and« national »led Iyad Allawi, like the first breach of the agreement that was between him and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, in a meeting of the Dawa Party leadership last Saturday. "
    The newspaper added that the leadership of the Dawa Party met yesterday in the presence of al-Maliki and Abadi in order to contain the fragmentation in his ranks as a result of the passing of Abadi with the bloc of "reform and reconstruction" and Maliki and his alliance «the rule of law» in alliance with the alliance «conquest» led by Hadi Amiri. It was agreed at the meeting to unite the party, including the unification of the two alliances of victory and the rule of law. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:20 am