Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary move to induce electricity by adopting steam stations instead of "rotten"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary move to induce electricity by adopting steam stations instead of "rotten" Empty A parliamentary move to induce electricity by adopting steam stations instead of "rotten"

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:16 am

A parliamentary move to induce electricity by adopting steam stations instead of "rotten"

19:40 - 06/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    MP candidate announced within the Committee on Energy offensive Amjad Punitive on Tuesday went for parliamentary candidates for the members of the Committee urged the Ministry of Electricity to go towards contracting and adoption of steam instead of gas stations in the future , which has become sections of corruption. 
    "Most of the stations in Iraq, which have been contracted, are gas stations whose fuel cost a lot of money as a result of importing them with corrupt contracts, as well as stopping them from working with high temperatures," he said. 
    He added that "these stations have become a door of corruption," adding that "the investigation will be opened by all electrical stations contracted by the Ministry of Electricity in the government of Abadi and the governments that preceded it."
    He added that "the members of Parliament candidates within the Committee on oil and energy are determined to host the Minister of Electricity after completing the elves, to urge the ministry and directed to contract towards the steam stations, which have achieved great success through the Egyptian experience." 
    "Steam stations have a lower cost, a higher energy rate, no holidays with higher temperatures, no additional fuel contracts and steam work, but their installation needs longer periods of time," he said.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 12:59 am