Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hours before the session of parliament .. Deputy for the conquest nominates the most likely candidat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hours before the session of parliament .. Deputy for the conquest nominates the most likely candidat Empty Hours before the session of parliament .. Deputy for the conquest nominates the most likely candidat

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:31 am

Hours before the session of parliament .. Deputy for the conquest nominates the most likely candidate for defense

11:05 - 26/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP revealed the alliance of the conquest of Mohammed Karim, on Monday, a preliminary agreement on the meeting of parliament on Tuesday to pass the cabinet cabinet, saying that the Sunni forces will support Salim al-Jubouri as a candidate for the Ministry of Defense during the session.
    Karim said in a statement to the information that "the initial agreement between the political blocs provides for a meeting of the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon to complete the ministerial cabin."
    He added that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, will put all names nominated to parliament for the passage of them, including the Minister of Defense and Interior."
    Karim said that "the Sunni forces will support Salim al-Jubouri, the most likely to win the Ministry of Defense and in the event of failure to pass will be passed Hisham Darraji alternative," noting that "the heads of political blocs received the names of candidates and their curriculum vitae." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:58 am