Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi confirms the readiness of parliament to organize workshops between its competent committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi confirms the readiness of parliament to organize workshops between its competent committee Empty Halabousi confirms the readiness of parliament to organize workshops between its competent committee

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 2:55 pm

Halabousi confirms the readiness of parliament to organize workshops between its competent committees and the Council of Economics

Wednesday, November 28,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speaker of the Parliament Mohamed Halboussi stressed on Wednesday the readiness of the House of Representatives to organize workshops, indicating that this came to solve all the legal and legislative problems that would support the private sector.

The Office of Halbusi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi met on Wednesday, a delegation from the Council of the Iraqi economy," noting that "the meeting discussed ways to support the private sector through the legislative mechanisms appropriate to support the movement of the economy Investment and reconstruction in the country, as well as discuss the proposal to establish an advisory committee in the House of Representatives on the correction of the resolutions of the parliament supporting the file of economy and investment.

Al-Halbusi, "the readiness of the House of Representatives to organize periodic workshops between its committees and the Council of the Iraqi economy," noting that "this will solve all the legal and legislative problems that will support the private sector."

The delegation reviewed the most prominent problems and obstacles faced by investors and businessmen, valuing the efforts of the House of Representatives to take legislative decisions that contribute to the revitalization of the private sector to support the process of comprehensive reconstruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:35 am