Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches Empty Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Dec 2018, 7:19 am

Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban announced on Sunday that the gas export agreement for Kuwait is in final stages .
    "The gas export agreement for Kuwait has reached an advanced stage and is in the final stages," he said, speaking on the sidelines of the 100th meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) .
    Al-Ghadhban said that "this agreement was made during the previous government and I personally have not yet discussed it seriously because I am new in the ministry, but we will study it and our position will be based on positive data ."
    "We exported gas to Kuwait in the 1980s and from the same place, but for the sake of knowledge, Iraq has a great need for gas and most of the newly established power plants rely on gas, " Ghadhban said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches Empty Re: Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches

Post by chouchou Sun 23 Dec 2018, 9:38 am

So they find a way to move away from Iran whenit come to gas supply
    Lobo
    Lobo

Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches Empty Re: Ghadhban: The gas agreement with Kuwait in the final touches

Post by Lobo Sun 23 Dec 2018, 11:59 am

Thanks Rocky, seems things are happening and we don't have a clue - probably, all be design.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 23 Dec 2018, 12:35 pm

Lobo wrote:Thanks Rocky, seems things are happening and we don't have a clue - probably, all be design.
    thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm