Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish newspaper publishes text of talks between the most prominent members of the Khashoggi assass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish newspaper publishes text of talks between the most prominent members of the Khashoggi assass Empty Turkish newspaper publishes text of talks between the most prominent members of the Khashoggi assass

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:04 am

Turkish newspaper publishes text of talks between the most prominent members of the Khashoggi assass Shutterstock_1202650270-1-668x350

[size=32]Turkish newspaper publishes text of talks between the most prominent members of the Khashoggi assassination team[/size]

[rtl]16 views[/rtl]

30/12/2018

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The daily "Daily Sabah" published the text of talks between the most prominent members of the team of assassinating the journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, during the operation on October 2, and information on their current situation in their country.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper quoted a book by three Turkish journalists as "diplomatic brutality, the black secrets of Khashoggi's killing," quoting an audio recording that is one of the most important evidence in the case of the killing of a prominent Saudi journalist killed at his consulate in Istanbul.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The registration documents the conversations between the leader of the assassination team, Maher al-Mutrab, the forensic expert, Salah al-Teqiqi, and the member of the Saudi royal guard, Thaer al-Harbi, who agreed an hour before Khashoggi's arrival at the consulate that they would have the option of sending him to Riyadh If he refuses to do so.[/rtl]

[rtl]The book pointed out that this recording is what convinced the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Gina Haspel, that the killing of Khashoggi was not a result of a sudden decision.[/rtl]

[rtl]The recording, according to the newspaper, documents the doctor as "good at chopping," speaking of Khashoggi's body being taken away after he was killed.[/rtl]

[rtl]"So far I have never dealt with a warm body, but I will be able to do it easily. Usually when I cut the bodies I wear the earphones and listen to the music, and drink coffee at the same time. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Khashoggi, after receiving the proposal to deport him to Riyadh, refused to do so. The singer then told him he would be forgiven if he agreed to cooperate, and then asked Khashoggi to send a message to his son Salah in the Saudi capital to assure him that in Istanbul And so well that no suspicions will surface.[/rtl]

[rtl]The singer and his friends wanted Khashoggi to say to his son, "Do not worry if you can not call me for a while." But the journalist refused, too, and then recorded the recording. Khashoggi asked the singer: "Do you intend to kill me? Intend to suffocate? "[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the book, Khashoggi, even after realizing that he would not leave the consulate alive, was calm and cold, and stood in his place until he was attacked by five members of the assassination team on the order of the singer to stifle the Saudi journalist who stuck his head in a plastic bag.[/rtl]

[rtl]The last words of the next Khashoggi, according to "Daily Morning": "Do not close my mouth, I have asthma, you will be forced to suffocate."[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper quoted media reports that Khashoggi resisted his killing about 5 minutes before they could complete their operation.[/rtl]

[rtl]The recording of the killing of Khashoggi was so dramatic that it affected even the most experienced intelligence officers in such cases, and found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation during the examination of the evidence.[/rtl]

[rtl]The "Daily Sabah" that the director of "CIA" Haspel was very emotional during the hearing of the above translation of the registration.[/rtl]

[rtl] Despite Saudi Arabia's announcement of the detention of the members of the assassination team after their return to the Kingdom, the Turkish book conveyed information contrary to this statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Al-Tabiki is currently living in a villa in Jeddah with his family," a confidential source told Reuters on condition of anonymity.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the Saudi authorities had asked him not to be in the spotlight, noting that the other people who had been announced were not in fact in detention, and were staying in their homes away from the public eye[/rtl]

[size=32]Facebook[/size][size=32]Twitter[/size][size=32]Google+[/size][size=32]Telegram[/size]
    http://aletejahtv.com/archives/272472

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:36 am