Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
annieharbers
Rocky
6 posters

Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow Empty Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jan 2019, 6:49 am

Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow

Wednesday, January 9,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the mass of parliamentary building Abbas al-Zamili, Wednesday, the continuation of dialogues between the political blocs to resolve the remaining ministries, and expected to complete the cabinet cabin in the parliament session tomorrow. 

Al-Zamili said in an interview for Alsumaria News that "the political blocs have made a significant step in the way of completing the ministerial cabin after the vote on 19 ministries, while the remaining three ministries are the defense and the Interior and Justice," noting that "the political blocs in ongoing dialogues to resolve the candidates of the remaining ministries."

Al-Zamili added that "things believe that it will be easier in the next session in the case of the names of candidates for the remaining ministries," pointing out that "According to our readings of the general situation, we believe that Thursday's session will vote on the remaining ministries." 

The Zamili, "The final decision will be the House of Representatives through the vote on the candidates according to convictions and objective vision of the competence and professionalism of each candidate." 

The House of Representatives voted in its session held on Monday, December 24, 2018 to pass the candidates of the Ministries of Immigration and Education in the fall of the candidate of the Ministry of Defense Faisal Fanar Jarba and the candidates were not offered the Ministries of Interior and Justice for the lack of quorum to vote after the withdrawal of deputies of the bloc reform and 

reconstruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow Empty Re: Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow

Post by annieharbers Wed 09 Jan 2019, 9:59 am

Praying for completing  of Government  and budget
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow Empty Re: Deputy expects the vote on the completion of the cabinet cabins tomorrow

Post by weslin3 Wed 09 Jan 2019, 5:10 pm

We can hope and pray...
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 09 Jan 2019, 7:19 pm

Thanks for the update.

It has to happen sometime - right?

Been without 'puter' for a couple weeks  ... feels like my right arm was cut off.

And so we wait for another weekend.

Happy New Year
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Wed 09 Jan 2019, 7:50 pm

Hang In There Someday for sure
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Wed 09 Jan 2019, 8:17 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm