Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: 10% of the stolen funds are granted to "reported" according to the new amendment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: 10% of the stolen funds are granted to "reported" according to the new amendment Empty Deputy: 10% of the stolen funds are granted to "reported" according to the new amendment

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 am

Deputy: 10% of the stolen funds are granted to "reported" according to the new amendment

19:31 - 21/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    announced that the Legal Committee member of the parliamentary Hussein penal, Monday, for amendments to the state's refund law, noting that among the amendments granted 10% of the stolen state funds to the amount. 
    "The Legal Committee is in the process of making amendments to the draft law for the recovery of state funds for the purpose of retrieval and the addition of strict paragraphs and penalties and encouragement to return." 
    "Among the paragraphs that were added, an amount of 10 per cent of the stolen money was given to the report in order to encourage the State to recover it." 
    "The law needs several amendments and an in-depth study before voting on it," he said. 
    The parliamentary legal committee announced last Saturday, the existence of more than 70 billion dollars of state funds outside of Iraq in return through the law of the recovery of state funds.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:09 pm