Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Are Conspiracy Theories?

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

What Are Conspiracy Theories? Empty What Are Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Neno Tue 25 Feb 2014, 6:55 pm

What Are Conspiracy Theories?

February 10, 2014 JC Collins 

Weapons of the Weak and Organized Insubordination
    By JC Collins

What Are Conspiracy Theories? Uss_cole_ddg-67_departs

In October of 2000 I was in Las Vegas for an international mining conference.  It was an exciting time in my life.  I was preparing to be raised to the sublime level of Master Mason in my local Freemasonic lodge back home.  My professional career was on track. And my relationship with my family was one of both satisfaction and reward.  Yet, for all my happiness in those days, there was a deep sense of foreboding within me.  It was a hint of the darkness that was just then beginning to breach the horizon and advance upon my life like a great vacuum, sucking the energy and sanity from anything and everything that made up my existence.

On the morning of October 12th I awoke in my room at the Las Vegas Hilton.  The night before I most likely had one too many Warp Core Breach’s.  For those who don’t know, the theme of the Las Vegas Hilton back then was based on Star Trek.  In Quark’s lounge there was a rum drink called the Warp Core Breach.  It came in a large fish bowl with dry ice at the bottom.  When delivered to your table by a Star Trek character it was smoking and was always served for a minimum two.  Canadians could order it as a single serving.

After finishing my morning hygiene routine I turned on the television and was greeted with the site of the U.S.S. Cole navy destroyer.  It was at dock in the port of Aden in Yemen.  There was a large hole in the side of the ship, the victim of an apparent suicide bombing attack.

For me that was the moment everything changed.  There was a deep seated uneasiness within me about being in America.  Something was seriously wrong with the world, as I always knew, and was now beginning to manifest itself in extremely obvious ways.

The next decade took me on a wild ride of conspiracy theory, instability, and heartache.  Through a “demit” I extracted myself from the Masonic lodge, changed careers, and distanced myself from my family.  The desire to find the underlying pattern to everything going on in the world became an obsession.  An obsession, I would later realize, that had its seed planted in my early youth.

The conspiracy theory became a large force in my life.  A force not unlike gravity I suppose.  It sucked everything into its gapping jaws.  My curiosity made me helpless and defenseless against its subconscious power.  As such, I needed to understand it fully.
    The key to understanding the conspiracy theory is to understand the structure of society itself.  Every civilization in the history of man is made up of a small group of ruling elitists and a larger group of subordinate workers.  It’s interesting to note that the small ruling elite does not argue this fact, and yet, the larger mass group of workers do.  Ignorance is bliss for only as long as ignorance is an option.  Ignorance seizes to be an option for each of us at different times in our lives.

These elite interest groups practise something called rent seeking.  Rent seeking is a method of wealth redistribution by spending money on political lobbying to increase ones wealth without adding any wealth to the overall pool of wealth.  When no new wealth is created it is pulled from one end of society and redistributed to the small ruling elite end.  There are two reasons this happens:

1. The small elite ruling group has the disposable wealth to spend on political lobbying.
    2. Smaller groups of likeminded citizens are easier to organize, as opposed to the larger disorganized mass of subordinates who are kept divided and without a single purpose.

The ruling elite group accomplishes this rent seeking redistribution of wealth by strategic methods, both direct and indirect. 
    Direct:  Allocation of Resources, Tariffs, Monopolies, and Legislation
    Indirect:  Restricting Imports, Limiting New Competitors, and Restricting New Technologies

These lists are not exclusive and can be added too or broken down into subgroups and micro/macro patterns.

Whether contested or not, redistribution is almost always the outcome of choice for small elitist interest groups.  We also see this pattern amongst the larger subordinate group in the way of promotions at work and the lodge structure of the freemasonic system.  Perhaps it’s something within our survival instinct.  A corruption of the process that we have yet to recognize in the material world.  Elite groups cannot see any feasible alternatives to this structure of redistribution.

And yet this rent seeking redistribution system will feed on itself over time as the full effects of its makeup cause economic inefficiency and stifles economic growth and development.  This leads to further redistribution and the eventual imbalance in the system between small elite groups and the larger disorganized subordinate group.

I propose that conspiracy theories are born within this imbalance.
    Further to this, when elites make decisions that serve their own interests the result is to inflict damage on the society as a whole.  Economic centralization and political lobbying have never benefited the poor and subordinate class.  It always eventually ends up as a drain on the whole system by way of redistribution and lack of wealth growth and development.

Tell me that this is not what we are witnessing in the world today?  Is it any wonder that conspiracy theories are rampant?  Left to natural process these theories would develop regardless.  But the small elite groups, through a process of social engineering, have deployed what is referred to as the weapons of the weak.  They are:

1. Derision
    2. Gossip
    3. Disobedience
    4. Petty Theft
    5. Withdrawal
    6. Non-Compliance

The elitists know that the subordinate class will eventually develop and use these “weapons” as the redistribution becomes greater and more noticeable.  As such, they usurped the weapons of the weak for themselves and have used them against the larger disorganized class as a means of maintaining the disorganization itself.  This is where the problem/reaction/solution of the Hegelian Dialectic Triad we have discussed comes in to play.  Each weapon is controlled and managed as to disempower the working class of its greatest leverage, which is the threat of not participating in the system of balance which allows the redistribution to continue.

Let’s take a moment to revisit our previous info about SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods.  What we are witnessing is the centralization (read redistribution) of each country’s banking system – the micro – evolve into the macro centralization of the International Monetary Fund’s SDR allocation system.

As we learned in the post titled “The Real Global Currency Reset”, all countries in the world are reading from the same script.  Do not doubt that this is the game plan.  The history of the world proves to us that small elitist groups will continue to centralize political and economic power as a means of redistribution until such a time that the larger disorganized subordinate group takes control of the “weapons of the weak” and forces a realignment or balance to take place within the system.

No one from the small elite group is coming to help us.  We must help ourselves.

I’m getting many messages from readers about the SDR and New Bretton Woods system as I’ve been explaining it.  They are stating that the system will just be a continuation of the centralization and redistribution that we have been living in for 100 years or more.  They are correct.  The fractional banking practises have to end.  The fiat currencies must be replaced with 100% commodity growth based currencies that can maintain wealth/energy storage for the larger subordinate class.  Usury must be replaced with a method of regional lending and investment strategies that grow and enrich local communities and their development.

All these things need to happen.  But we are not there yet.
    We are required to build a system of contestation from the ground up.  Not revolution.  Not war.  These only further enrich the small organized group and allow even more redistribution of wealth.  We need to force into a play a system of coercive processes which will force the rent seeking interest groups into imposing self-limiting incentives upon their wealth redistribution.  Rent seeking activities will have to bring a reduction in wealth to the small group as opposed to an increase.

We need leaders with real charisma to emerge from within the ranks of both organized and disorganized groups to effect methods of resource allocation which will benefit the economic growth and development of all peoples and all regions.

Some of the latest speeches from Christine Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund give me hope that perhaps we of the larger disorganized group will not have to go it alone.  Ms. Lagarde uses similar language as I display here to describe the plight of the world.  Time will tell if she is genuine in her protestations of economic equality and opportunity for all.

What Are Conspiracy Theories? Christine_lagarde_martin_wolf_world_economic_forum_2013

Until such a time, we are required to meet our obligations to the methodology of the weapons of the weak, take back control of said tools from the hands of the Hegelian Dialectic magicians and force the rent seeking elite groups to see that they are better off seeking a more balanced system between the organized and disorganized.  Economic growth and development will benefit all people of all regions.  We need to wake them up to the reality which they are unable to see.  Their greed for more centralization is what will eventually cause the collapse of the system which only temporarily redistributes in their favor.  Collapse will come for all if we do not work together.

There are three components of decentralization which we, both organized and disorganized, will need to explore and develop strategies of implementation for.  They are:

1. Deconcentration
    2. Delegation
    3. Devolution

I encourage readers to research all three for themselves.
    Countries and states and/or provinces within countries need to pass legislation to support a decentralized strategy of economic and political independence.  But will also need to enforce a macro centralization of responsibility within the micro groups in order to prevent the rise of organized elitist special interest groups.  Perhaps the I.M.F. system of SDR composition and allocation will allow for such a balanced system to be enforced.  We shall see.

Thirteen years after the U.S.S. Cole bombing and my dreadful feelings of what the future held, I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time. My life is good and getting better.  My career is back on track.  My relationship with my family is getting better by the day. And I get to share my thoughts and opinions with all the quality people who visit my blog.  Your comments and encouragement inspire me.  No longer do I feel the need to be a part of a lodge system.  No longer do I seek to transform my base metal into gold for purpose of material gain.  No longer do I see conspiracy theories as a division between events.  It is the flow of consciousness that I measure.  And I travel with you, my fellow brethren of the disorganized.   – JC Collins

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/02/10/what-are-conspiracy-theories/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:46 pm