Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state Empty Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:58 am

Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The MP of the construction coalition Mansour al-Baiji said on Thursday that Trump's remarks are just a media whirlwind that will not affect us from far off or near, and that Iraq is an independent and sovereign country and has never been an American state or a subsidiary of it. Through which he tries to occupy the public opinion .
    "The presence of US or Turkish forces on Iraqi soil will complicate the work of the security forces in these areas and we will not allow their presence, especially since we liberated these lands and gave us blood to liberate them ," he said in a statement .
    If we decide not to have foreign forces on Iraqi soil, it is not our decision alone. It is the decision of the Iraqi parliament as the people's home and we will vote for the law to remove foreign forces at the beginning of the next legislative term, he said.
    Any presence of US and other forces is unacceptable and unacceptable, especially since we withdrew these troops in 2011 through the security agreement, and any presence is rejected. The presence of these forces will destabilize security in these areas and America is seeking this ."
    "We will not allow ourselves to be a battleground or a party to strike any country from within our territory, and Trump must realize this well because we will not be affected by his statements, which we are accustomed to hearing and we will withdraw from Iraqi territory, " he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state Empty Re: Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state

Post by wciappetta Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:21 am

The guys a moron, he's an Iranian boot in Iraq. what he's not telling you is that the  security agreement is considered an international treaty and the parliament has no authority regarding it.

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state Empty Re: Deputy: Trump is not our guardian and Iraq has never been an American state

Post by Diamond Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:27 am

wciappetta wrote:The guys a moron, he's an Iranian boot in Iraq. what he's not telling you is that the  security agreement is considered an international treaty and the parliament has no authority regarding it.
    thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 07 Feb 2019, 8:51 am

They have too many Iranian morons influencing them seems like to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:20 am