Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: Washington will not withdraw from Afghanistan alone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: Washington will not withdraw from Afghanistan alone Empty Pentagon: Washington will not withdraw from Afghanistan alone

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 2:04 am

Pentagon: Washington will not withdraw from Afghanistan alone
    Pentagon: Washington will not withdraw from Afghanistan alone Irq_1067041029_1550160320
    US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan said on Thursday that any possible withdrawal of his country's troops from Afghanistan would not be done unilaterally but collectively with other allies.
    He said other allies of his country would withdraw or reduce their military presence in coordination with Washington, a reference to the post-peace agreement with the Taliban.
    This came in a press statement after a meeting of defense ministers of NATO member states, "NATO", the Belgian capital Brussels.
    He added, according to the site, "US News" American, the allies of the "war on terror" in Afghanistan will emerge "more powerful and coordination."
    It is noteworthy that Washington led in 2001, international forces overthrew the regime of the Taliban, on charges of harboring al-Qaeda.
    In January, Washington and representatives of the group held a six-day round of peace talks in Doha, Qatar, and another round is scheduled for February 25.
    The withdrawal or reduction of foreign presence in the country is the most important file of the talks, which are absent from the Afghan government to continue to the "Taliban" refused to recognize them.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113846

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:48 pm