Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah deputy reveals pressure to bring back some of the wanted politicians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah deputy reveals pressure to bring back some of the wanted politicians Empty A Fatah deputy reveals pressure to bring back some of the wanted politicians

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2019, 2:44 am

A Fatah deputy reveals pressure to bring back some of the wanted politicians

08:34 - 02/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the Fatah alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi, Saturday, the existence of political pressure to return some of the wanted to the political scene, while confirmed "impossible" to agree to return.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement that "there are political parties pushing for amnesty for politicians accused of terrorism on the grounds of national reconciliation and return them to the scene again," stressing that "the Fatah alliance will not accept the return of any political accused of terrorism to normal and the government to work to bring them back to the country And to hold them accountable in accordance with the law. "
    He added that "the electoral program of the opening is to fight terrorism and not allow the killers to return to the political scene," noting that "some opposition figures, which differed from political views can be returned to the political process, but the accused of killing is impossible."
    Political sources have revealed a deal to return terrorism suspects such as Tariq al-Hashemi, Rafa al-Issawi and others to Iraq after the terrorism cases against them. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:44 pm